Lauren Conrad Saves the Music in a Romantic Chignon
TV personality Lauren Conrad attends the Vh1 Save the Music Foundation Gala at Cipriani Wall Street on November 8, 2010 in New York City. (Getty Images)more pics »
Lauren Conrad can always be counted on to make a stylish and elegant red carpet appearance. At the VH1 Save the Music Gala in New York, she wore an ink blue silk Kate Moss by Topshop maxi dress and put her hair into a romantic side chignon.
This updo is perfect for any occasion, whether its paired with a long dress as Lauren did or with jeans and a blazer. The holidays are coming up, and this would make a great party 'do. Here's how:
1. Part dry and blow dryed hair on the right side, then bring hair over to the left shoulder.
2. Tie hair in a loose ponytail just behind the bottom of left ear, leaving the front section and bangs loose.
3. Take sections of ponytail and bobby pin them up until you form a loose and slightly mussed bun.
4. Brush remaining front section of hair over forehead and pin ends back into bun.
5. Spray hairspray over the entire look and you're done!
Check out Lauren Conrad's Lookbooks on StyleBistro:
Share This Article
Sign up Free Email NewsletterStay Updates with this Blog. Get Free email newsletter updates, Enter your Email here:
Don't forget to confirm your email subcription